Edmonton Wedding Officiant Meaningful Ceremonies



Edmonton Wedding Officiant

This is your day – this is your dream!

Wedding Officiant FAQs

Edmonton Wedding OfficiantWhat is a civil ceremony?

A civil ceremony is a simple, elegant, non-religious ceremony that doesn't make reference to God or any other spiritual deity. Civil ceremonies may have traditional or contemporary readings or poems and there are no prayers or blessings.

What is a spiritual ceremony?

A Spiritual ceremony is a beautiful ceremony that often incorporates traditions, blessings, and appeal to couples that consider themselves to be spiritual but do not attend a particular church or affiliate with one particular belief.
What is an Interfaith/Intercultural ceremony?

Interfaith/intercultural ceremonies incorporate prayers, traditions or blessings from more than one culture or faith, for example Buddhist or Christian elements, African, Jewish or Hispanic cultures, etc.

Where do you perform wedding ceremonies?

I am an Alberta Authorized Wedding Officiant who performs wedding services in the greater Edmonton area.

Do you perform same sex marriages?

I am absolutely honored to conduct all wedding ceremonies that I have been chosen to do.

Where can I find out about obtaining an Alberta Marriage Licence?

Prior to being married in Alberta, you must obtain an Alberta Marriage Licence from an Alberta Registry Agent. Fees vary among Registry Agents. This Licence is valid for 90 days from the date of issue. A list of all Registry Agents can be found at Service Alberta.

Edmonton Wedding OfficiantDo we require witnesses?

Yes. In order for the wedding to take place the ceremony must be witnessed by two people, eighteen years of age or older. It is not necessary that the couple know the witnesses prior to the wedding

How do we obtain an Alberta Marriage Certificate?

At the wedding, the Registration of Marriage is signed by the bride and groom, two witnesses (18 years or over) and the Authorized Alberta Marriage Officiant. The Marriage Officiant will complete the Registration of Marriage and mail it to Vital Statistic office. A Marriage Statement will be prepared by the Marriage Officiant and presented to you at the end of the ceremony. You are responsible for applying and obtaining a permanent Marriage Certificate, which is the legal proof of the marriage. This application can be made at any Registry office.

Edmonton Wedding OfficiantHow do I book your service?

By completing our online email booking form. We will reconfirm this by email or phone once received.

When do we pay?

Upon our first meeting, if I am a good fit and you choose me to perform your ceremony, full payment is required to confirm the date and time of your wedding.

What do we need to bring to our first meeting?

Just your ideas and input so that I can personalize your ceremony and make it truly meaningful to you both!

Let Meaningful Ceremonies be a part of your Wedding day!

For further information please complete our wedding inquiry form:

Home | About | FAQ'sTestimonials | Wedding Inquiry | Contact | Blog | Sitemap

┬ęCopyright Meaningful Ceremonies  -   Design by Xpression Webs